Youth House League (U3-U11)
Proudly Sponsored By
Our U3-U11 House League Summer Season
Season after season we have an incredible number of registrants, and we continue to anticipate similar growth as we move into another year. Please remind friends and family to register early to avoid disappointment as there are limited spots available - we generally sell out within a month of opening the portal.
A reminder that Hamilton Croatia is designated by Canada Soccer as a Quality Soccer Provider. All coaches will be certified before the season begins and our technical director has developed age-appropriate programming for proper development.
Days of Play & Fees
- 13-week summer program typically beginning on the final Monday in May and ending with the Super Sunday Picnic on the final Sunday in August
- Under 3-Under 5 (children born in years 2018, 2019, & 2020) train once a week on Saturday's at 9:15 a.m. - $170
- Under 6-Under 8 (children born in years 2015, 2016, & 2017) train twice per week on Monday's & Wednesday's (Times TBD) - $220
- NEW THIS YEAR! Under 9-Under 11 (children born in years 2012, 2013, & 2014) train once a week on Monday's (Times TBD) - $170
- NOTE: Registering with this group is strictly a registration into our 2023 House League summer season. Starting at U9+ the transition to rep soccer begins, consequently this division was created to provide an option for those children that want to continue to play and develop within the Hamilton Croatia program without having to commit to the comprehensive and demanding schedule of the rep teams. All rep team tryouts are held at the end of the summer season (and into the early fall) for the following season.
- Jersey, shorts, socks, and soccer ball
- 8x11" team & individual photos (parents may order additional photo packages)
- End of the year BBQ party
- Medal & trophy
- U3-U5 photos will take place on Saturday, June 10th
- U6-U11 photos will take place on Monday, June 12th
Calling All Coaches!
As you know this program does not run without volunteers.
If you are thinking, "I don't have time" OR "I don't know anything about the sport" OR "I don't know how to coach kids" ...
- You will have a team of coaches to support you
- We will provide you with training to get you certified for the appropriate age group
- We provide simple, easy to follow practice plans and game-based activities from experts on coaching kids
- It's all about keeping the kids active and engaged
- Above all else, think of the smile on kid's face when you tell them you are going to be their coach!
If you are interested in coaching again this year, would like to join in and help with a team (the more the merrier), or have any other questions regarding the youth house league program, please reach out to Brittany at email@example.com.
Register Securely Online
A bit of history...
In 2010 the Croatian Sports and Community Centre of Hamilton introduced an outdoor soccer house league for children.
After years of success we are proud to say that the league has arguably become the most integral pieces to the long-term success of our soccer program. In year one there were over 100 registered boys and girls between the ages of 3-9, and we have increased the amount of players every year since to capacity! Games and practices are held at the 7v7 and 9v9 turf soccer fields located at 166 Green Mountain Road in Stoney Creek from June-to-August.
Special thanks goes out to our 2023 House League Coordinator Brittany Marcijus for taking on this enormous challenge for a second straight year. She is the fourth person to hold the position since the league began in 2010. She has succeeded Tom Saic (2010-12), Ivan Rados (2013-16), and Allan Perin (2017-21), who must be commended on the remarkable jobs they did in the formative stages of our league.